We are seeking outstanding professionals to join a growing team, making a difference to businesses around the country. If you are an intermediate professional working in property or professional services considering your career and looking to work in a diverse consulting environment, then this is a unique opportunity.
TwentyTwo are Independent Property Advisers providing expert property consulting services across New Zealand. With offices in Wellington and Auckland, TwentyTwo’s ‘purpose in life’ is to help any organisation or business make better property decisions which, in turn, will help make them more competitive, productive, innovative, profitable, agile and resilient.
We are continuing to expand our Auckland presence on the back of a growing client base and increasingly undertaking more work across the upper North Island.
As a result, we are looking for a Property Consultant to work alongside our Auckland Manager. This is a great opportunity for someone with either a background in property who wants to make the next career move or someone who has worked in a professional services/consulting environment and now wants to specialise in the property sector.
The Property Consultant is required to use their confident communication skills to provide high-quality insightful consultancy advice and expertise to clients. You will hit the ground running supporting consultancy projects. There will be opportunities to work across a range of Auckland projects. We are looking for someone who is technically competent and has long-term leadership potential. This is a career opportunity, not just another job!
You will have an ability to build strong and trusting relationships quickly, work well as a team, but also independently. Part of this role requires you to explore new business opportunities within existing and new clients so experience in business development would be beneficial.
Skills and experience
- Sound relevant professional advisory experience, such as legal services, accounting, or property evaluation
- Relevant tertiary qualifications
- Exposure to the property industry would be an advantage
- Familiarity with commercial contracts and/or similar documents
- Confidence with client interactions and managing client relationships
- An ability to negotiate and manage transactions
- Outstanding communication skills and ability to promote the business
- Strong numeracy and literacy skills; you are able to analyse, write and present complex information in an elegant manner
- Excellent attention to detail
If you are interested in the role, apply now with a cover letter and CV. For further information, email Samantha.