TwentyTwo is hiring an Accounts / Business Support Administrator to join our exciting Wellington office, so if you're looking for a new opportunity to join a friendly growing team, then dive in and read more.
Who is TwentyTwo?
We are a small, passionate team of independent Property Advisers based in Wellington with a growing Auckland presence. We help many of New Zealand’s largest and most enlightened organisations, make better decisions about property.
Our values underpin who we are - really helpful, straight up, smart and aware and we care about the outcomes for our clients. We’ve built a family orientated culture based on being fun and friendly, supportive, collaborative, hardworking and innovative.
What are we looking for?
We’re on the hunt for an exceptional person who has a liveliness about them and is a delight to be around. An individual who has an outstanding work ethic and strives always to excel and knuckles down to get the job done.
Reporting to the Business Operations Manager you will have overall responsibility for:
Who will best fit this opportunity?
To be successful in this role, you will need to have the following key competencies:
- proven experience in accounts with an excellent working knowledge of Xero
- proficient with the Microsoft Office 365 suite - Outlook, Word, Excel and Powerpoint
- well-versed in office administration
- strong ability with figures/numbers and meticulous with accuracy
- a self-starter and fast learner, self-managing
- great organisational talent
- adaptive to changing work priorities
- excellent verbal and written communication skills
Experience with the following would also be beneficial:
- basic understanding of Apple Mac computers
- competent with the job management system WorkflowMax
- tech savvy with other cloud business tools such as Dropbox, Microsoft Teams, OneNote and Skype
What do you do next?
If our values and culture strike a chord with you and you want to work for a friendly and innovative workplace, and you have the above key competencies, we’d love to hear from you.
Please apply to email@example.com with a cover letter and your curriculum vitae by 5 pm Sunday 9th July 2017.
Please only apply for this role if you are in New Zealand and have the right to work here.
Click here to download position description