A fantastic opportunity for a property graduate with 3-4 years’ work experience to join our Wellington office.
We are a privately-owned property consultancy with an enviable track record of providing independent advice to businesses across the public and private sectors (over the last 28 years), and with offices in Auckland and Wellington.
Known as New Zealand's leading tenant advisory business we continue to expand our offering to provide a full range of services across Strategy, Advisory, Assurance and Delivery, principally for occupiers and tenants.
This is an exciting opportunity for somebody wanting to grow and develop their career in a property consultancy. To have the “X factor” you will need to demonstrate 3-4 years hands on experience in a similar field – property management, valuation, research or agency.
The role of the Property Advisor will involve:
* Providing advice to tenants and owner occupiers on a wide range of property issues
* Market research and intelligence gathering
* Providing support/assistance into a range of Wellington based projects
* Report writing and financial analysis
* Supporting the wider NZ team with the delivery of advisory assignments/projects
* Promoting and selling the business services to existing clients and new clients
This is an exciting opportunity for somebody who wants to grow and develop their career in a leading property consultancy.
To be successful in this role you will need to demonstrate:
* You can analyse numbers and write and present compelling reports
* How you would build trust and confidence with key clients
* How you would foster new relationships and business opportunities
* You have a “strategic-lens”, allowing you to understand the consultancy client’s business strategy and contribute to achieving their objectives by providing insightful property advice
* Your IT skills (Apple suite preferred (Pages, KeyNote) and Office)
* You have a good eye for detail, design and presentation
This is a fantastic opportunity to join our organisation that delivers an outstanding property consultancy service. If you have an engaging work ethic, are positive and solutions-focussed and looking for a role where you can grow and develop and have some fun along the way then please apply today.
For further information please call Suzannah Moller on 021 706 176 or apply now via seek.co.nz