Are you a visual communication star? We have a Wellington-based flexible role available for a graphic designer who can:
- Support our consultants produce presentation quality documents.
- Drive the evolution of our templates, image database and presentation style.
- Support our marketing team produce digital collateral, including video.
We are looking for someone who:
- Can work part-time (committed to between 20-25 hours per week) 4 – 5 days per week.
- Has experience delivering professional reports and collateral with a focus on infographics, diagrams and visual communication.
- Has in-built creativity, technical competency and an eye for detail.
- Can work flexibly with our team to balance the demands of clients.
- Is an expert with InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator and Keynote (working from an Apple platform).
- Is great at thinking conceptually to interpret our consultants’ requirements.
- Will fit well with a professional but friendly small team.
This role is part of our investment in the business to support our rapid growth and to position us for further success.
We offer a competitive remuneration flexible to your needs and commensurate with experience and a can-do attitude.
If this sounds like you, please email your CV to email@example.com and include samples of your best work (no more than 3) that are relevant to the role.
We can’t wait to hear from you!